About DP World Asia-Pacific Region
With nine operational container terminals spanning seven countries, DP World Asia-Pacific is one of the most culturally and operationally diverse regions within the DP World network. DP World operates in the key manufacturing regions of China, and has interests in several of the fast growing economies of South-East Asia, including Vietnam, Cambodia and South Korea.
When filling positions in Asia-Pacific region we typically look for individuals who have prior experience in the marine terminal business, strong intellectual and analytical capabilities and can adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment. Effective interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity and command of local languages are significant advantages.
DP World offers attractive salaries, extensive career development and training programs as well as a comfortable work and living environment.
Terminals in this region:
- China – DP World Yantai
- China – Tianjin Orient Container Terminal
- China – Qingdao Qianwan Container Terminal
- Hong Kong – Container Terminal 3
- Hong Kong – Asia Container Terminals
- Indonesia – Terminal Petikemas Surabaya
- Philippines – Asian Terminals Incorporated
- South Korea – Pusan Newport Company
- Thailand – Laem Chabang International Terminal
Logistics Centres in this region:
- China – ATL Logistics Centre Yantian
- Hong Kong – ATL Logistics Centre Hong Kong