About DP World Europe & Russia Region
DP World Europe and Russia Region employs some 3700 across 12 marine terminals and three developments in nine countries. Major ongoing projects include the construction of London Gateway, which when complete will be the UK's most technologically-advanced deep sea container port, equipped to handle the next generation of ultra-large containerships.
To support a culture of innovation and high-performance, we look for individuals who are adaptable, flexible, team-oriented, and who care about delivering exceptional customer service. As is the case in all DP World regions, we encourage long-term career development, and offer opportunities to transfer within the region.
Terminals in this region:
- Belgium - DP World Antwerp
- France - Le Havre
- France - Euro Fos
- Spain - DP World Tarragona
- Germany - DP World Germersheim
- Netherlands - Rotterdam World Gateway
- Russia – Vostochnaya Stevedoring Company
- Romania - DP World Constanta
- Turkey - DP World Yarimca
- England - London Gateway
- England - DP World Southampton
Emerging Talent is a programme that has been designed for apprentices and graduates to join DP World in our UK businesses. Please click here if you are interested in finding out more.